Frequently Asked Questions
We anticipate that you will have questions about CEU 2023. As a result, we have compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions to help you find the answers you need.
We will continue to update these questions as the event develops.Jump To: Registration & General | Accreditation - CME | CEU 2023 Virtual Platform
Registration & General
What are the official dates for CEU 2023?
How can I attend CEU 2023?
How can I register for CEU 2023?
What are the different registration categories/tiers?
What are the registration cutoff dates for CEU 2023?
Is there a discount on registration for groups?
Who can I contact for questions or problems regarding my registration?
Are there day passes available?
I can’t/don’t want to use a credit card to pay for my registration. What should I do?
What is the recommended attire for CEU 2023 virtual?
Are CEU 2023 sessions being recorded or livestreamed?
How long will I have access to recorded content after CEU 2023?
The session recordings will be made available for purchase on October 21st, 2023.
How can I become an Endocrine Society member?
Accreditation - CME
How many and what types of continuing education accreditation are available for attending CEU 2023?
How do I claim CME and MOC credits or a certificate of participation?
For AMA PRA Category 1 credit, ABIM MOC, and Participation Credits, AAPA Category 1 CME CreditsTo claim Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points, please follow the following steps:
- STEP 1: Log into education.endocrine.org
- STEP 2: Select "My Courses" from the left-side menu
- STEP 3: Search for and click on Clinical Endocrinology Update (CEU) 2023
- STEP 4: Complete the evaluation
- STEP 5: Claim credit commensurate with your participation
Note: If you do not see CEU 2023 in your Courses list, please email email@example.com
When can I access my certificate of participation and begin credit claiming, and what is the cutoff deadline?
Credit claiming will be available beginning on Saturday, September 23, 2023, after CEU 2023 concludes, and the deadline is November 23, 2023.
Note: if you attended a supported symposium, these are individually accredited and the deadline to claim credit is October 23, 2023.
CEU 2023 Virtual Platform
How do I access the CEU Virtual Platform?
What are the step-by-step instructions for accessing the virtual platform? ?
Log into the CEU 2023 virtual platform using the same username and password you use to log in on the endocrine.org website. View browser recommendations below to run the platform smoothly.
Maximize Your Experience
1. Your first stop in the virtual platform should be to the "Edit Profile" link in the top right corner of your screen. Please upload your photo, update your time zone as needed, select, and enable chat so you can engage with other participants via the platform's chat feature (dark blue bubble icon on the bottom right of your screen).
- Upload your Photo
- Our platform default is ET. Update your Time Zone as needed.
- Make sure to consent so you can participate in networking (your email address is not published unless you decide to share your business card with a participant)
- Double check that chat is enabled so you can engage with other participants via the platform's chat feature
- View your Virtual Business Card
- Select ribbons that identify your involvement in the Endocrine Society — or even choose some fun ones!
After updating your profile and looking over the Attendee Connect section, continue exploring the left-hand menu to discover all you can do on the event platform, including:
- 1. Check out the Schedule and add events to your personal schedule (saved under MyAgenda).
- 2. View On-Demand Sessions.
CEU 2023 Virtual Platform Support
If you are having trouble accessing the virtual platform, contact the Endocrine Society at 1.888.363.6274 or firstname.lastname@example.org Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM ET. If you are already logged into the virtual platform, visit the "FAQ/Help" tab for information and support on the virtual platform. Attendee customer support is available through our IT support line at email@example.com.
How To Engage With Faculty
During the session, you may submit questions for the faculty using the Q&A icon on the Zoom controls toolbar. You may also “upvote” similar or other interesting questions you see submitted to boost its ranking in the queue and the likelihood it will be addressed by faculty during the live session.
Will the link to the virtual platform be sent to my email address?
What technology do I need to attend CEU 2023 Virtual?
Below is a quick checklist of items to complete before CEU 2023 Virtual to ensure your systems are ready to go!
- We recommend using a desktop or laptop computer for optimal results, but you can also access the platform by tablet or phone. Regardless of the device you use, make sure your operating system is updated to the most recent version.
- If you are using a desktop or laptop, ensure the web browser you will be using is also updated to the most recent version. The platform is optimized for Google Chrome, but Firefox and Microsoft Edge will also work.
- Once you have updated device operating systems and browser, ensure your system is compatible with our virtual environment by conducting a Technical Check. If you see green checkmarks next to each item in the list, you are good to go!
Is closed captioning available at CEU 2023?
Do I need to have a webcam?
What happens if there are technical issues during a session?
What are some best practices for using the Virtual Platform?
- Please review all Frequently Asked Questions within the CEU 2023 Virtual Platform to ensure optimal success.
- Check your time zone settings in the “Edit Profile” section.
- Be sure to have at least 1.8Mb per second for download and 0.6Mb per second for upload speeds for standard definition (3Mb download and 1.5Mb upload speeds for HD).
- Please close all browser tabs or pause software updates running in the background as this may slow down your processing speed.
- Turn off all notifications on your computer to avoid distractions.
- Make certain your “Edit Profile” (top right of the screen) is accurate and up-to-date for optimal success.
- While in a session you will not have the ability to multitask within the platform.
What is the CEU 2023 Live Chat Staffing Schedule?
- Thursday, September 21, 2023: 10:15 AM ET – 3:15 PM ET
- Friday, September 22, 2023: 10:00 AM ET – 3:00 PM ET
- Saturday, September 23, 2023: 10:00 AM ET – 3:00 PM ET
Event InformationClinical Endocrinology Update (CEU) 2023
September 21-23, 2023
Important DatesRegistration Opened:
April 24, 2023
Early Registration Deadline:
August 10, 2023
Credit Claim Deadline:
November 23, 2023